How we use this information
In general, we may use information that we collect about you to:
- deliver the products and services that you have requested;
- manage your account and provide you with customer support;
- perform research and analysis about your purchase of, or interest in, our products;
- communicate with you by email, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or service that may be of interest to you from us or other third parties;
- authorize and verify your eligibility for a wholesale account;
- enforce our terms and conditions;
- manage our business and
- perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
Split P will never sell or market your personal information to other organizations.
Your online account
When setting up an online account, you will be prompted to select a password. The retrieval of personal information relating to you and your order history is only available to you if you provide the correct password that you have created. All profile information is only available while you are logged into your account.
If you forget your password, a new password will be assigned to you and will be emailed to your email address.
The security of your information is very important to us. We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to protect the security of your online order information. SSL technology encrypts your order information, preventing unauthorized users from viewing your account information.